The NOW Thread (eating, drinking, wearing, feeling, etc..)

^I need one too

Still the same thing like last time
Now feeling: like shit
Now wanting: a hug from the girl who I love but who almost broke my heart
NL: Lacuna Coil
Nd: boring myself with posting

Black Core said:
now thinking: OMG, you returned! will you be returning to weirdo's board as wel?
the rest is still the same

Not sure exactly what I'm doing, just started posting in small doses a couple days ago.

What happened here? I see spam threads that were usually deleted almost immediately. Did the mod disappear?

BasilisK said:
Not sure exactly what I'm doing, just started posting in small doses a couple days ago.

What happened here? I see spam threads that were usually deleted almost immediately. Did the mod disappear?

Well I hope you return completely and join my sig too :) I know it's still small but I'm hoping that will change

And I haven't seen Thomas online for like 2 or 3 months. I actually don't see anyone who's modding this place. I have no idea what's going on. I don't post here often any more, only when I have some extra time when noone on my other forums is online.

Black Core said:
Well I hope you return completely and join my sig too :) I know it's still small but I'm hoping that will change

And I haven't seen Thomas online for like 2 or 3 months. I actually don't see anyone who's modding this place. I have no idea what's going on. I don't post here often any more, only when I have some extra time when noone on my other forums is online.

I've been stopping by to see how the place is going these days lately. Not much since I was here last. Reported a few spam posts/threads to get them out of here. I guess Deron probably did it, haven't seen Tomas... The whole old crew is gone.

None of them said a word, they all just disappeared, and all at the same time. I noticed Angeleyes posting in another UM forum a couple months after she left, but that's it. Now no Tomas either.

I asked about the mod situation here since none of the spam threads were being deleted, haven't heard anything yet. I guess it'll work itself out one way or another.