The Ocean and Cynic supporting Opeth

Witcher

Into the trees...
Mar 14, 2008
www.myspace.com
Saw someone mentioned Cynic might tour with Opeth....so I hope this isnt common knowledge yet... On the Uk dates in November The Ocean and Cynic are supporting Opeth...
Btw The Ocean yes please!

Awesome news, just got into Cynic and Focus is a fricking awesome album. Shame they won't follow them to Sweden. I've got tickets for December.

It's a shame The Ocean are incredibly hit and miss.

But Cynic supporting Opeth.. I was surprised at first, but thinking about it.. Opeth are probably far more famous than Cynic.

It's a shame The Ocean are incredibly hit and miss.

But Cynic supporting Opeth.. I was surprised at first, but thinking about it.. Opeth are probably far more famous than Cynic.

lol wtf The Ocean are awesome... Precambrian is probably my second favourite record.. it's pretty flawless :)

Any "the ocean" song to start with?

They're not really a "song" band, you kind of have to listen to the whole album. If you like Isis, Neurosis or Pelican you will probably like The Ocean.

Having said that, the song "Calymmian" off of the Precambrian album is a pretty good primer as for what the band's all about.

wow, this lineup is really way too good to be true. Vienna, here i come!:)

speaking of The Ocean first-songs, i'd also add the songs Tonian and Statherian. But i agree with The Antihero, you'd better listen to the whole album (preferably Precambrian) to really get into their atmosphere.

They're not really a "song" band, you kind of have to listen to the whole album. If you like Isis, Neurosis or Pelican you will probably like The Ocean.

Having said that, the song "Calymmian" off of the Precambrian album is a pretty good primer as for what the band's all about.

+1. I love ISIS and Pelican and I love the Ocean.

thanks.