The Offical Awesome Stuff Thread

Yep, indeed. Everything he wrote just has the quality to melt and mix with everything else.

He was also quite the painter. :)

I have whirlwind of souls in my office. I had the Ancient of Days in my living room too, but unfortunately that was taken by a certain woman.

Have you seen the recent Dirty Sanchez movie? They snort a chunk of Wasabi mixed with vodka. Having had that stuff rubbed all over my leg while drunkenly sleeping, even thinking of that stuff in my nose drove me to tears. And that says nothing of the last time I snorted vodka, sneezed blood and puked up ham, when I had not even eaten any ham.

Reactions: Necromunchkin
Have you seen the recent Dirty Sanchez movie? They snort a chunk of Wasabi mixed with vodka. Having had that stuff rubbed all over my leg while drunkenly sleeping, even thinking of that stuff in my nose drove me to tears. And that says nothing of the last time I snorted vodka, sneezed blood and puked up ham, when I had not even eaten any ham.

:lol: The most wildy bizarre and random commentary of the night. Awesome.

You know what else is awesome?

THIS:
01-woods.jpg

Leave the esoteric music out of it for a damn minute.

Consider some of the more earthly things you think are awesome. Be honest and not contrived, it'll be interesting to see what you say. :)