The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING LOST!" - The Bringer Thread!!

Wings of a dream said:
Then how come you can be racist to a Catholic per say, that's not a race based upon what you said.

I got you on this one Gav

You can't.

It's indirectly Antisematic hate.

Christians are of jewish descent, they split and followed Jesus. Thus became a new religion, not a race.
Old Christians are of Jewish descent from the jewish race, based on arabic descent.
Jews can be classed as a race of people... well, could, due to being born with defining genetic/physical features that was common within the development of them as a people.
Thus, catholics are not a race of people but merely a split off from the Jewish race, but mixed with other people...

And If it makes them jewish, it then makes the hate and dislike of them to be Anti Sematic, not racist as catholics don't call themselves jewish and are actually born into any kind of family.. you get Catholic Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asians, and even Arabs. (nowadays, as you find all of these as JEws, Muslims etc). My point is that Nowadays, people of relgious belief systems cannot be classed as a race of their own, and so, no. It is not racist to hate on a catholic.

Thanks and good night.