The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING LOST!" - The Bringer Thread!!

BloodyScalpel said:
I'm about 1.70m tall and I weigh 61kg. Draw your own conclusions.

helloooooo....american here. you could tell me you were roughly 30 cubic liters tall and i wouldnt know the difference.

dilema1362 said:
helloooooo....american here. you could tell me you were roughly 30 cubic liters tall and i wouldnt know the difference.
well
cause i'm so fine i'm gonna convert that for you. Just because you're american and can't use a decent unit system :lol:
1.70m= ~5'7"
61kg= ~134lbs

BloodyScalpel said:
well
cause i'm so fine i'm gonna convert that for you. Just because you're american and can't use a decent unit system :lol:
1.70m= ~5'7"
61kg= ~134lbs

as i said....youre a skinny little fucker.

Cofee_Annihilator said:
Skinny is not a default. its an advantage. We can move fast in the night. and unlock you car with some chinesse star.

...and be snapped in half like a twig during a slight breeze

hatecrewchick said:
does anyone know where excess is?! I haven't seen her around here for days!!!She said she was going to take out the trash, have a shower and then come back to photoshop wacken pics....

Yeah sorry I haven't been around much lately, lots of work and stuf to do. But I'll try to check up on you guys once in a while ;)

Now.. time to make some magic i think

I will return!

Excess said:
Yeah sorry I haven't been around much lately, lots of work and stuf to do. But I'll try to check up on you guys once in a while ;)

Now.. time to make some magic i think

I will return!
Whoa, excess is back!

Hey, there are NEW (original) bringer photos; more material to work on! You might want to check those out. :loco:

Hylian said:
Whoa, excess is back!

Hey, there are NEW (original) bringer photos; more material to work on! You might want to check those out. :loco:

Woho give them to me!

Beeringer-holder? :)

bringerwithbeer.jpg