The OFFICIAL "ŵG I'M SO FUCKING LOST!" - The Bringer Thread!!

BodomiC said:
this is my ripoff :p

untitled19qh.jpg
:worship::worship::worship::worship::worship:

BloodyScalpel said:
don't be so certain. I know my shit and I'd certainly pwn anyone who isn't into martial arts, or any bag of strong but stupid, aimless muscles.

martial arts are worthless unless youve got the muscle to back it up.

dilema1362 said:
martial arts are worthless unless youve got the muscle to back it up.

Not true. Martial arts actually teach you how to use your weights to your advantage. A well trained guy with small muscles has the same chance as a well trained guy with big muscles and could certainly pwn any big lump of meat.

martial arts teaches you how to use what you ghave to their full potential....if you have nothing to back up your training.,....yoiuyve got nothing

fvckers!

dilema1362 said:
and if you dont shut the fuck up about jesus in every goddamned thread in which he posts im going to fill your uterus with concrete, rendering you useless to a man

wow i have seriously never agreed with dilema1362 in a thread before, ever, but in this thread he hits the nail on the head with that quote and also with the bloodyscapel being a scrawny little guy. don't even try to act tough, you're a 5'5 shrimp who weighs 130 pounds, i'm 15 i could probably step on you.

dilema1362 said:
martial arts teaches you how to use what you ghave to their full potential....if you have nothing to back up your training.,....yoiuyve got nothing

fvckers!
Ever heard that about using the opponent's strenght against himself? Guess what, it was NOT bullshit.
Enemy242 said:
wow i have seriously never agreed with dilema1362 in a thread before, ever, but in this thread he hits the nail on the head with that quote and also with the bloodyscapel being a scrawny little guy. don't even try to act tough, you're a 5'5 shrimp who weighs 130 pounds, i'm 15 i could probably step on you.
LOL :lol: Don't be an idiot now. You don't even know how to kick someone without hurting your own feet so crawl back into your hole, you american retard.

what a bummer, i finely got an idea of pic to add here "where is the real bringer-wald man"
and i checked if it was done already, i checked all the 60 pages from the end and then on i finely reached the second page and it was already done by elysian
oh man.... :cry:

FallingDownInRuins said:
what a bummer, i finely got an idea of pic to add here "where is the real bringer-wald man"
and i checked if it was done already, i checked all the 60 pages from the end and then on i finely reached the second page and it was already done by elysian
oh man.... :cry:
Yeah it's kinda hard to be original regarding bringer spoofs :lol:

BloodyScalpel said:
LOL :lol: Don't be an idiot now. You don't even know how to kick someone without hurting your own feet so crawl back into your hole, you american retard.

so you're saying that even though you're as tall and weigh as much as a 9th grade girl your amazing karate skills will bring me down in one kick? if you punched someone they probably wouldn't even feel it.

Enemy242 said:
so you're saying that even though you're as tall and weigh as much as a 9th grade girl your amazing karate skills will bring me down in one kick? if you punched someone they probably wouldn't even feel it.
How about if you pulled your 200kg worth of fat over to the ground. Would that hurt? :Spin:

Enemy242 said:
:lol:
Yeah right. Go ahead and give more proof of your ignorance, stupid cunt :lol:
EDIT: And yeah, if I punched an american, he probably wouldn't even feel it, because of the 60cm layer of body fat for protection