The Official Gear Thread!

It sounds really nice, Its VERRRY heavy (weight) must have some serious wood. I've heard Vader cabs live before and they are tight as shit, If the speakers are the same V30s i would go for the Vader too because they just look and sound way more menacing! haha

Not to mention that he spent so much on that amp, and I hate the tone he gets on his vids. So muddy and lifeless lol. People always use the 'you cant tell from youtube' excuse, but Ive heard plenty of good tones from youtube quality that you can tell would sound badass in person.

Ah yeah... I bought my first guitar and amp by myself. But they pissed me off to the point where I couldnt stand to play anymore. Very bad tone and playability. And since I'm jobless atm I got a loan from my mum to pay for my Caparison until I get work. Which is cool because I used to always lend her money when I was working. Have to get some pics as soon as I get my cabinet.

dude whenever i lend my mom money it will takecenturies before i ever get it back XDDDD

i understand hes rich and all..yea cool he has a awesome rig..but can he not spend some of the money..or time to just do plain practicing or go for training..its just like..he goes out and boasts about some OOo soo awesome rig yet he barely knows how to play..i can make a list of people in this forum who deserve the equipment ME TOO!! XDDD
WASTE..In my eyes :cool::lol:

Just thought I'd show off my amp

R.jpg

R1.jpg

In case you are wondering I play for Lycanthia, we also have a forum here on UM so feel free to drop by and say hello.

See my signature for the link.

s