The Official Gear Thread!

ha ha, i know. well he just makes a lot of money. he was on the esp forums but he got flamed off :lol i post there a shitload and everyone said that he had a really good job and he just collects but he still sucks at playing. he has a lot of fucking awesome guitars, and obviously his rig is awesome. diezel ftw

That guy doesn't know anything about not looking like an ass.You can only flaunt your amazing gear if your good at playing and deserve it.

Why do you think I haven't posted any vids? jk!

Not to mention that he spent so much on that amp, and I hate the tone he gets on his vids. So muddy and lifeless lol. People always use the 'you cant tell from youtube' excuse, but Ive heard plenty of good tones from youtube quality that you can tell would sound badass in person.

Ah yeah... I bought my first guitar and amp by myself. But they pissed me off to the point where I couldnt stand to play anymore. Very bad tone and playability. And since I'm jobless atm I got a loan from my mum to pay for my Caparison until I get work. Which is cool because I used to always lend her money when I was working. Have to get some pics as soon as I get my cabinet.

Not to mention that he spent so much on that amp, and I hate the tone he gets on his vids. So muddy and lifeless lol. People always use the 'you cant tell from youtube' excuse, but Ive heard plenty of good tones from youtube quality that you can tell would sound badass in person.

Ah yeah... I bought my first guitar and amp by myself. But they pissed me off to the point where I couldnt stand to play anymore. Very bad tone and playability. And since I'm jobless atm I got a loan from my mum to pay for my Caparison until I get work. Which is cool because I used to always lend her money when I was working. Have to get some pics as soon as I get my cabinet.

Yeah his tone is something like a line 6 spider on slipknot setting :lol:

i'm look for a vid
its also some guy with a very retarded voice showing his stuff, i remember everyone hates him too and he said something about amps, he had a dno engl or something and he said about that "way better than marshal dude!" or something
really retarded but make me laugh!:lol:
can't find it atm tho

Caparison equals win.

I can't afford one tho. 93 Ibanez s540 (with Caparison PH-R p-up) is almost just as good though :p.

Next guitar is gonna be a DIY project. Warmoth and all.
Any ideas are welcome :p . I haven't made my mind up about, yet.

1 modified RX10D with an EMG 81 in the bridge
1 "Custom" RX10D with a DK-2 Neck, a EMG HZ-H4 with a PA-2 switch
1 Epiphone POS SG copy
Line 6 POD Pro 1.3 - With Pedal Board
Rocktron Intelliefex LTD - With Rocktron MIDI Exchange
VHT 2/50/2
Road Ready Cases
Marshall 1960AV Cabinet with Vintage 30's

PWNT.

Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Ibanez RG770DX
Gibson Explorer 76' reissue