The Official J-Dubya Fan Club

The_Q

No More Posts
Mar 29, 2003
www.metal-fan.org
OK yes I have a little time on my hands...so. Join the Official J-Dubya Fan Club. Here are the details.

Price $60.00- An Official "Fuck You, I'm J-Dubya" T-Shirt.
An Official J-Dubya Bumper Sticker
An Official J-Dubya Set of 3 postcards
The Room# to J-Dubya at his hotel for PP
Win A Date With J- Dubya (Male Or Female) at Progpower
E-Mail: metalrag@yahoo.com if you want to be on the J-Dubya mailing list.

Come on J-Dubya post a real picture of yourself so people will know you in Atlanta!!!!

I'll post one for him, hehe, he's gonna kill me. From progpower 1.

jaydub.jpg

There he is. The mean old man himself. Take a look everyone. The coolest guy at ProgPower!!!! Well...besides Glenn of course.

TheWhisper said:
Fuck, I thought it was Ron White for a second.

They call me 'Tater Salad.

LOFL! Lets see, I've been called Jack Black's brother, Neil Young, and one guy who got hit at a bar, called me a cross between Neil Young & John Goodman. :)

longshot9 said:
I'll post one for him, hehe, he's gonna kill me. From progpower 1.

And here I thought you were my FRIEND! :D
Lets see, I was about 50-60 lbs heavier at PP1
and I was absolutely SHITFACED at the exact moment that pic was taken!
God help your poor soul this year Johnny! :devil:

The_Q said:
OK yes I have a little time on my hands...so. Join the Official J-Dubya Fan Club. Here are the details.

Price $60.00- An Official "Fuck You, I'm J-Dubya" T-Shirt.
An Official J-Dubya Bumper Sticker
An Official J-Dubya Set of 3 postcards
The Room# to J-Dubya at his hotel for PP
Win A Date With J- Dubya (Male Or Female) at Progpower
E-Mail: metalrag@yahoo.com if you want to be on the J-Dubya mailing list.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! You have WAY too much time on your hands!
The T-Shirt is good....

The bumber sticker needs to say "Go ahead, hit me, I'll Kill you"
The post cards will have to have 1 of me puking, a second one of me giving the J-Dubya salute, and lastly, Something pretaining to Freak Kitchen.....

You can follow the de-fanged transvestite midgets to my room (that'll be EASY!)

There will be no male dating on my watch, that's what I hired you for Quigly!
Females will be treated with the utmost respect, unless you're Babs.

:D :D :D

J-Dubya 777 said:
And here I thought you were my FRIEND! :D
Lets see, I was about 50-60 lbs heavier at PP1
and I was absolutely SHITFACED at the exact moment that pic was taken!
God help your poor soul this year Johnny! :devil:

True, you've lost a ton of weight and don't look much like that anymore. Ya gotta admit thought that was just the perfectly timed drunk pic!

I definitely gotta be on my toes this year, especially once i've pounded a few. lol. It was worth it.

There will be no male dating on my watch, that's what I hired you for Quigly!

oh man J-Dubya, nice one. You will pay LOL.Babs, let me know if you need a partner in crime against J-Dubya. I'll fill out the application ASAP!

Oh don't worry Sean, there's tons of pranks we can play on him this year. I'll start building a list of things we can do to him.

Maybe I can slip the maid some extra $$$ and she'll short-sheet his bed.

longshot9 said:
True, you've lost a ton of weight and don't look much like that anymore. Ya gotta admit thought that was just the perfectly timed drunk pic!

I definitely gotta be on my toes this year, especially once i've pounded a few. lol. It was worth it.

Yes, yes you do! REVENGE will be mine!

That was pretty pretty funny at PP1, I was in a stupor, and I heard my name called out, I turn right into the camera flash. I will say ONE nice thing about Babs, she did send me a pic of me standing next to that GIANT poster of Archie Bunker, my personal mentor (along with George Carlin...) so there, I've said it, now it's back to being mean....... :Spin:

BABS said:
Oh don't worry Sean, there's tons of pranks we can play on him this year. I'll start building a list of things we can do to him.

Maybe I can slip the maid some extra $$$ and she'll short-sheet his bed.

If it's war you & Q want, war you shall get! BEWARE Of lumpy smelly things strategically hidden in YOUR room. I might even make some of them myself! :Smokedev: :devil:

J-Dubya 777 said:
I will say ONE nice thing about Babs, she did send me a pic of me standing next to that GIANT poster of Archie Bunker, my personal mentor (along with George Carlin...) so there, I've said it, now it's back to being mean....... :Spin:

I like the other photo I got of you with the sign that read "No dancing on tables with spurs".

Too bad it wasn't a stockade that you were in :headbang: