Sort of spammy, but still topical! FK Store!

J-Dubya 777

It NEVER ends
Nov 7, 2004
Cheeseland USA
Hey, just wanted to remind those that were bummed out FK didn't bring any merch this year, that the official Freak Kitchen online store opens around midnight Sweden time tonight! Lets see if we can overload their severs and empty the shelves for them! I was bummed there was no FK merch at PP, and I know there were quite a few others. I'll come back and edit a link to the store later on, but rest assured it can be found on the mainpage at www.freakkitchen.com This was mentioned in an older thread, so I know there was some interest. I have no idea what the prices are like, and how much shipping, etc. will be. Time will tell.

Thanks!

J-Dubya

p.s. Apologies to Glenn and/or Deron if this message is overly spammy. I'm doing this as a fan who wanted, and still wants MERCH.

EDIT: Link for the shop is: https://www.freakkitchen.com/shop/

Reactions: FataMorgana
Thanks for the reminder, J-Dub

Wonder if they'll sell the silver... ummm... guitar accessories? :)

I will also be purchasing a cow shirt once they are available!

13.60 Euro for the black Cow shirt, according to my Pay Pal invoice...
Don't know why the prices appear higher before the order.......

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
13.60 Euro for the black Cow shirt, according to my Pay Pal invoice...
Don't know why the prices appear higher before the order.......

J-Dubya
it says in the small print that the 25% tax will be taken off for purchases made outside of the European Area. So what does $13.60 Euro translate into US $$?:erk:

VenomGA said:
it says in the small print that the 25% tax will be taken off for purchases made outside of the European Area. So what does $13.60 Euro translate into US $$?:erk:

Thats actually $17.34 USD

To order a black shirt with shipping to the USA it comes to $34.54, thats a $12.00 shipping, which is undertsandable.I odered one

Thorn23TX said:
Thanks for the reminder, J-Dub

Wonder if they'll sell the silver... ummm... guitar accessories? :)

I will also be purchasing a cow shirt once they are available!

:kickass: How much do they get for official FK chopsticks? :lol: