Remember Katagory V? We're back (sort of), and we need your help!

Dustin,

A serious question despite expecting some people to not understand why I ask this...

If the band is finished, what is holding you back from trying a digital-only release, or even just giving it away to the fans?

Thanks to everyone that was supportive and had contributed to the campaign. Even if you didn't contribute but was cheering from the sidelines - It means a lot to all of us!

on a personal note, I am beyond proud (and a bit emotional) of the overwhelming support from my fellow progpower friends and peers here. I am hoping that everyone that contributed from here AND is attending the festival this year - I get a chance to thank personally. I fly in Thursday morning at 6am. so... let's do this thing!

Seriously, THANK YOU!!!!! :kickass:

Dustin,

A serious question despite expecting some people to not understand why I ask this...

If the band is finished, what is holding you back from trying a digital-only release, or even just giving it away to the fans?

What's holding me back? Very good question... Like the old robocop movie, I have three directives that pop up on my interior HOD concerning this:

1. All good things come to those who wait.
2. Political reasons.
3. Just because you CAN do a thing, does not mean you SHOULD do a thing.

:saint:

What's holding me back? Very good question... Like the old robocop movie, I have three directives that pop up on my interior HOD concerning this:

1. All good things come to those who wait.
2. Political reasons.
3. Just because you CAN do a thing, does not mean you SHOULD do a thing.

I don't understand your answer, but I think if you really wanted people to hear the music at this day and age, when there is a will, there's a way. :)

Sorry for the campaign not working out.