Remember Katagory V? We're back (sort of), and we need your help!

Thanks for bumping the thread back up, Charles! Also, thank you for jumping on board, TDD! Every bit helps!

Speaking of every bit, we just added a $1 perk. Since crowdfunding trends have gotten a little silly, Dustin and I decided to add some silliness to our own campaign (you know, because the beard perk was dead serious). Check it out!

Also, back by popular demand, the bootleg DVD perk returns! This time, we decided to make an unlimited amount of these particular perks available. However, we made a promise from the start that these DVDs will only be available through this campaign, and we're sticking to it. Here's your chance to get your hands on a rare collectible!

That's enough with the exclamation marks. I'll check back with you all soon.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

we just added a $1 perk. Since crowdfunding trends have gotten a little silly, Dustin and I decided to add some silliness to our own campaign (you know, because the beard perk was dead serious). Check it out!

and.... here you go!

10383002_10152673060668825_2593647376741045234_n.jpg

Well, folks, we're approximately two weeks away from the deadline. Despite the awesome contributions made some outstanding folks, (a great number of which are from this forum!), we still haven't even reached half of our goal.

This is the time when I must beg any of you who are on the fence to take another look at the page. $15 gets you the album with shipping included. Just look at it as a pre-order. With the amount of money we've raised thus far, we would need about 212 people to contribute just enough money to get the CD in their hands. Keep in mind that everyone will be refunded if we don't reach our goal, so you have nothing to lose by making a pledge!

I plan on personally thanking every ProgPower attendee who contributed when I see them in Atlanta this year. I can only hope that I can follow it up with, "You helped make it happen!"

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Man, I'm hoping this makes it. I've never been in on a campaign that didn't. Sending positive vibes here...

Thanks for the positive vibes!

Being that there is less than two weeks left, and we haven't even hit the half-way mark, I have a feeling this might be your first experiance with a campaign that totally bombed out. :erk:

two things I want to point out to everyone:

1.) Since the start of our campaing, our two songs from the new album that are on Youtube have only been played a little over 100+ times. This is a bit of a concern to me. At this point, with the push we've been doing (and even putting a little money into advertising), that should be more like 1,000+ plays right now. I can only deduce from this that there is little or no interest in our music or our band. If this means we are to go the way of the Dodo... so be it. No reason to fight nature.

2.) the band is currently discussing what will happen if the campaign fails, because as of now, it looks as though it will. There is a high probability the album will be shelved indefinitely, and the band will officially be done for good. At least, that is my vote. Personally, I don't want to ever go through crowd sourcing this bullshit again.

:Smokedev:

I wish we could, Shaye, but the problem is that Indiegogo sets the limits at 30 days and 60 days. We knew that we wouldn't make it to our goal with only 30 days, so we went for the 60 day option. Sites like Kickstarter only give you 30 days, so this was the best option we could find.

If you look at it based on the average daily contributions, we would literally need a 120-day campaign to succeed. It's really disheartening, but it's all part of the learning experience that we've had with this album. All we can do at this point is hope that more people like yourself, Greg, and Ed will pitch in (thank you ever so much, all of you!). We only need about 202 people to pre-order the album in 11 days. No sweat, right?

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

I wish we could, Shaye, but the problem is that Indiegogo sets the limits at 30 days and 60 days. We knew that we wouldn't make it to our goal with only 30 days, so we went for the 60 day option. Sites like Kickstarter only give you 30 days, so this was the best option we could find. If you look at it based on the average daily contributions, we would literally need a 120-day campaign to succeed. It's really disheartening, but it's all part of the learning experience that we've had with this album. All we can do at this point is hope that more people like yourself, Greg, and Ed will pitch in (thank you ever so much, all of you!). We only need about 202 people to pre-order the album in 11 days. No sweat, right? Stay metal. Never rust. Albert

I put my order in yesterday. 201 to go.