Ever run out of things to listen to?

whenever I get this feeling, I usually go play some mp3s i've recently downloaded, or just play one of my most recently bought cds. Or maybe play something Ive had for a while but only listened to like 5 times.
I'd like to bring up the fact that i love when there is a long car trip that i'm the passenger for, I always bring my cd player along... sometimes the music sounds so much better if you're not thinking about anything else at the time and can concentrate on the music 100%.

Ditto on this problem. I've spent up to 15 minutes before staring at my 100+ CDs and had nothing tickle my fancy, MP3s are usually the escape for me as well.

I sometimes find myself sitting in front of my ~200 CDs and not wanting to hear it all. But it is a pain looking through all of those. At the end of one CD or in the middle I will usually have a craving to play it again or put in something else.

Jesus, 400 CDs all in MP3 on your comp??? How much space is that?? I have thought about ripping some of mine, because my sound system on my comp is better than my CD player.

Originally posted by requiem
I was standing there for ages like a freaking idiot in a video store.
Exactly. I bump to this problem daily. Every morning when I leave for school, I take some CD's with me. I've even got late for school 'cause I couldn't have decided what to take.

A lot of the time i want to listen to music i simply dont have. I pull out my imaginery collection of classical and jazz CDs :)

I simply need more money, as it is i can only afford to buy my favourite type of CDs, and the ones that would get less playtime lose out.

Originally posted by YaYoGakk
A lot of the time i want to listen to music i simply dont have. I pull out my imaginery collection of classical and jazz CDs :)

I simply need more money, as it is i can only afford to buy my favourite type of CDs, and the ones that would get less playtime lose out.

same. sometimes i wish to listen to something i don't plan on buying for like 2 months. and like zeanra said, i take a fwe cd's to school but i usually plan out a few days ahead what im gonna listen to on the way to school. wow I am so rediculous.