A taste of things to come...

satanicnugz

Blast Beats 4 Life
Apr 18, 2004
Minot, ND, USA
Check this out homies. The first band I have ever been in. We have only 2 songs written. This is a little 1 minute piece which is soon to be a song. Usually our stuff sounds more melodic, not so harsh.

http://www.geocities.com/serj_soad/new-1.mp3
Pure North Dakota metal!!! Hahaha. Trust me, we are the only group in this town of 35,000 that sounds like this. I doubt anyone will like us. It's ok though, I just wanna play loud music.

If someone could host a couple 6MB mp3s for me, then the board could hear our other 2 songs. PM me if you are interested.

Can barely hear the guitars....but if they are playing what i think im hearing, its pretty good.

Yes the quality is poopy. I figure most of you metal heads could translate though... many popular metal selections are in poop Q. So what you hear is what you get.

This is just a little sample, not really representative of our work. Its just 1 minute of a song we are about to create. If someone has some spare hosting space, you could hear a song or 2 that we have finished and recorded (poopQ :) ). We are still waiting for a total of 4 songs before we get a bass player and some vox.

Thanks for the comments, I love that little riff at 22 seconds in the song!