THE OFFICIAL SNEAP RAISIN BRAN CRUNCH THREAD

I sent this to intenquiries@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk

Subject: Question about sending food items from USA to UK

Hello,

I am Anssi Tenhunen from Finland and I have a question that may seem silly, but we are really sincere about it. We have a bunch of music enthusiasts who are thriving to be, or currently are, music producers and we all hang round this one internetforum, that is based round one of our idols, musicproducer Andy Sneap. He is currently visiting the United States to produce the new album for a band called Exodus and he stated in one of his videocasts that he loves "Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch" breakfast cereals and that we could send them to the address found on his webpage. Most likely jokingly, but he did say that. He also emailed Kellogg's and posted on the forum, that the brand in question is not available in the UK. So to make the joke reality, we decided that we, the forum members, buy him a really big load of these breakfast cereals as a christmas present. A few of us chipped in with a few dollars/euros and we currently already have about $80 raised. So in the end it will be a one really big package and the food item in question is vacuum packaged and is packed inside small cardboard boxes. Question I am asking, if we clearly declared what the package contains, what are the chances that it would NOT get confiscated by the customs? Is it possible to get the cereal delivered, or should we consider giving him something else as a gift?

- Anssi Tenhunen, Finland

:rolleyes:

Lame idea. That shit is only good when you never had it, not when you have a lifetime supply.

The best way to make someone sick of something is to give them an abnormally large amount of it.

But on the other hand, I guess this could help secure his survival in the aftermath of some sort of catastrophic, apocalyptic event. This could be a wise investment..

Dude, I could never, EVER get sick of this cereal:

11650CL.JPG

Seriously, IMO it's the greatest cereal ever, and I could easily see someone feeling the same way about Raisin Bran Crunch! FUCK YEAH CEREAL :headbang::headbang::headbang:

I work at a Kosher Deli.

The same fucking people come every day/every other day and order the same thing.

Really awesome food never gets bad. Also, if we gave Andy enough of this cereal that he had this phase of uber-enjoyment, and then eventually disliked it, it would make him happier in the longrun because he couldn't get it anyway.

I know we don't have to do it Andy, but you make us happy, so now it's our time to return the favor.

I actually prefer the taste of Soymilk with my cereal (but I still have a glass or two of regular milk every day as well), but only Silk unflavored (the red container), I've tried some seriously vile Soymilks in my time