Favorite Internet Haunts (Other than the Sneap Forum)

Uladyne

Greg
Oct 20, 2006
Oregon Coast
I've come to realize that aside from occasionally watching some youtube videos or researching music related stuff, I basically only use the internet to peruse the Sneap Forum.

This is sad. There are billions of websites out there, and I'm sitting here wondering where else to go when I'm checking the forums.

What are your favorite sites?

(Sorry if there has been a thread like this before, I searched but could not find)

I stalk people on myspace and facebook and look for new music/bands on said people's pages, play solitaire, play guitar... "window" shop on teh webz... I also subscribe to a shit-ton of RSS feeds so I almost always have stuff to read... thats the jest of my daily interwebbing experience...

Apart from living on here, I sometimes am on Ultimate Guitar, Facebook and Youtube, but I spend a lot of my time on here, hours :D

Can't say I could just sit here on the Sneap forum all day, as cool as this place is.

Other forums I post on :

Sevenstring.org (which lately I haven't felt inclined to post much now, due to the amount of idiot newbies around there, but it's still pretty much the place to go to for info about 7 and more string guitars)
Metalguitarist.org
Seymour Duncan User Group Forum
Gearslutz

Occasionally on Facebook and Youtube.
A a few other forums i might lurk now and then, but I don't have accounts there

i find it interesting that we all visit primarily the same sites (facebook, mysucks, etc) - and not many at that! sounds like it'd make a great sociological study: "Metal Men and Their Web Surfing Patterns". :heh:

i go here (http://www.funnyordie.com/) once in a while when i need a laugh, although it's been rare lately. i get more laughs from here in the off-topic tavern..

facebook, line6 tone site/forum, studiospares/maplins/wickes/academy of sound/etc, bbc news24 i-player, assorted local music sites. but yeah I basically just haunt the same sites over and over.

I've come to realize that aside from occasionally watching some youtube videos or researching music related stuff, I basically only use the internet to peruse the Sneap Forum.

This is sad. There are billions of websites out there, and I'm sitting here wondering where else to go when I'm checking the forums.

What are your favorite sites?

(Sorry if there has been a thread like this before, I searched but could not find)

+1 hahahahahahaha, though there are a few others that I check regularly but with far less frequency (I'll just post my bookmarks toolbar, and no it's not a coincidence that they all fit pretty much perfectly on there :D)

Toolbar.JPG

And maybe twice a month I'll pop on the boogie board

^ Dark Lyrics FTW.

My time on the Internet is usually divided in Andy Sneap, Facebook, Youtube, Hotmail and Wikipedia in that order.

+1 hahahahahahaha, though there are a few others that I check regularly but with far less frequency (I'll just post my bookmarks toolbar, and no it's not a coincidence that they all fit pretty much perfectly on there :D)

Toolbar.JPG

And maybe twice a month I'll pop on the boogie board

Ahh, IMDB... started by the guy at my local pub and now sold to amazon :loco:

• wikipedia
  • ted.com
  • metafilter.com
  • tvtropes.org
  • huge list of webcomics
  • some forums

can't stand youtube and facebook :ill: :puke: