THE OFFICIAL STUDIO REPORT

Apr 4, 2009
Yeah folks , that`s right..the game is on :D

We wanted to include you all in what`s going on behind the scene. We have been working on the new album for the last 3 years ( !!! ) and now the writing is over and we can start the recordings.

3 years is a long time , but I promise you it is worth the wait .
The new album has it all , from jaw dropping riffs to melodies that would make a grown man cry:loco:

So stay tuned as the guys enter the studio to do their thang:wave:

Michael Eriksen

Yesterday Mats and myself hit the studio to start the vocals on one of the tracks. It feels good to be in the studio again:hotjump:

Mikey

Mike!!!! I can't wait. Isolate has been going non stop in my car for the past 2 months straight. If you guys get anywhere near your past 2 albums, it will be a WINNER!

:hotjump: well ... we have been waiting only 3 years for the new CD to come :hotjump:

Now a couple of months for having the CD out is nothing.

Yeah, we want videos :D sssSSSAMPLES!
Anyway.. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome, but take your time. :)

Hey btw. can you say something about this album? Compared to the previous ones... And maybe a few song titles at least? Would be GREAT!

Yeah, much success with this record. Just remember to keep those sweet harmonies in check. There is nobody that sounds quite like you Mike. :)

Awesome! Hope everything goes according to plan in the studio without any delays, technical issues, Murphy's law etc.

Would be really cool if you showed us some pre-production stuff or something ala you did for the previous album! :)

I agree! Wow, you are incredible and I think Truls also has vocal talent! :yell:

I agree about Truls. When I saw you guys in Atlanta last year, I had no idea he could sing like that...I was blown away. Together or separate: a powerhouse vocal team. :D

mtaffer

Thx for all the kind words;)

We are still going strong and we have spent more or less 4 days in the studio working on the melody-lines and the lyrics . Yesterday Mats and myself was working on one of the ultimate melodic songs for the new album..man what a kick ass song:devil: This one will for sure have a video to go along with it..yiiihaaaa ;) I must say that I am proud of Mats`s guitar-solo on this one..man it gives me the chill !! Mats Haugen meets Vitto Brata ( White Lion ) , meets Kee Marcello ( Europe ) :devil:

We will have some videos up and running for you in a bit :Spin:

Michael Eriksen

Hi Michael, my name is Eddie, a keyboard player from upper New York state, USA...is there an approximate release date/time for the new cd? I've wore out the 1st two(!) I just want to say that you guys are the very best at what you do....lots of bands these days try to blow listeners away with their musical virtuosity, but Circus Maximus writes incredible SONGS (& lyrics) to go with your virtuosity, not just vehicles for long boring solos like so many other bands in your genre....& Mike, your voice rules! And it's so refreshing to hear singing & great harmonies, not the "growling" that is so prevalent in much of todays metal. Kudos to you guys, & keep us posted! (are there any plans to tour the states??!)

Hi Michael, my name is Eddie, a keyboard player from upper New York state, USA...is there an approximate release date/time for the new cd? I've wore out the 1st two(!) I just want to say that you guys are the very best at what you do....lots of bands these days try to blow listeners away with their musical viruosity, but Circus Maximus writes incredible SONGS (& lyrics) to go with your virtuosity, not just vehicles for long boring solos like so many other bands in your genre....& Mike, your voice rules! And it's so refreshing to hear singing & great harmonies, not the "growling" that is so prevalent in much of todays metal. Kudos to you guys, & keep us posted! (are there any plans to tour the states??!)

Hi there Eddie , nice to have you on board and thx for the kind words..means a lot bro :D

No tour planned at the moment , but we will do our best to get our asses all over this planet with the new album :Spin: We have no official release date yet , cause you never know how things will go once you enter the studio , but things are looking good and we are much more prepared this time around.

See you around:Spin:

Mikey

Hey, first of all good luck with the new album, I am a fan for almost a year and a half now and I LOVE your music, I personally prefer Isolate because I find it more diverse, original and generally just stronger, and I really hope you will surpass even that because that will make you one of the best modern prog bands! : )

I have a question that I hope you can answer:
What are your main influences (musically ofc) on this album? both inside the metal world and outside of it... its really interesting for me ^^

Cheers from Israel, waiting for the 3rd album! :D

Hi Michael, i'm a Drums player from Sicily:D I just want to say that your song "Silence from Angels Above" first and then the whole album saved me from a terrible period of my life, I'm not joking;) I want you to know that for me (and a great number of friends:D) you are the best band of our times, we made a lot of sacrifices to find your albums in our country but was all worth!

waiting for the 3rd masterpiece

John and the Bladewomans:tickled: