The Old Dead Tree

marginalé

why?
May 5, 2003
Belgium
:headbang: they are gonna play Antwerp sat 30 oct :headbang:

:headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :loco: :headbang: :wave: :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

at 'Hof ter Lo', Borgerhout- Antwerp
support acts are Therion, Trail Of Tears and Tristania

from there site:
"Several gigs in Belgium, Holland & France are planned in October/November 2004."
Did you read it? "SEVERAL"!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :hotjump: :loco:

and for the ones who are 'into' TODT:
"In spite of the talent of the candidates we have auditioned to become The Old Dead Tree's new drummer, the band still didn't find Franck's successor yet. A session drummer will consequently join us for the October/November tourdates."

cedarbreed said:
Try to organize a date with TODT and DB in Belgium !
i am!!!! :)

you wanne play together? on the same date? i don't think so.. however.. i'll see..
i just hope it could be aranged, i can see it already in front of me.. 'the old dead tree @ JH Zigzag' :headbang: 'Parisian metal invades small belgium town' :headbang:

i shall see what i can do..

first i hope they will answer my e-mail..

but you think we aren't a bit too small? (Zigzag i mean..) aah , we'll see

talking about Zigzag, the youthclub in my town Merksplas (B),
if you're in a band and you wanne play at our place.. just feel free to contact me and maybe you'll be at the same stage as Breaklose, Hitch, Circle, In-Quest, Leiah, Quetzal, i against i , Bambix, Tripoli, Leech, the Paranoiacs, me, tom Helsen, Q-garden and loooooooooooooooots more...
metal, punk, drum'nbase, rock, dance, hardcore, techno, doom, jazz, singer song-writer.......... it doesn't mather at all...

cheers

DragonLady1 said:
hm, here they play as support of therion, I think they play the whol tour with therion actually, really looking forward to see them :)
therion is headlining ?? not TODT ???? what a fucked up world we live in..... ;)

yes they are..

and all bands play after TODT, but that doesn't say they aren't the best band on the bill.. :D they play from 20.00 till 20.30 probebly :erk:

marginalé said:
........and maybe you'll be at the same stage as ........

so this is that stage..

bl01.jpg

and this is the audiance (at least a part of it)

lg25.jpg

marginalé said:
so this is that stage..

bl01.jpg

and this is the audiance (at least a part of it)

lg25.jpg

:( show us some pix with chix and we may consider bombing the gaff ffs, theyre no good to us