The one sentence review from a new listener

knight777

Dec 3, 2007
I got a friend of mine to purchase MoS off iTunes. This is the review he sent via email to me and a couple friends...

"Totally awesome, its like if dragon force had more creativity and talent and went to the harvest crusade before writing their next album."

Great to hear more new listeners appreciating the work of Theocracy. I am still a new listener really despite knowing them since the first album. I tried but couldn't get hold of the album so had to make do with what I could find, that being a couple of songs that were posted on youtube. I also don't download albums as a rule so haven't heard the full debut yet. Mirror Of Souls is my first full Theocracy experience and what a fantastic experience it still is. No word of a lie, this is the only album I've listened to since it arrived, including at home and every day on the way to, and the way home from work.

That's really cool. I just got the album, and I can't stop listening. It's got me in the greatest, most uplifted mood I have been in in a long time. Praise the Lord. :]