The one song you'd love to hear live

or listening to Blind Guardian on a sunny day while sitting on the small cliff-edges by this stream that has a bunch of mini waterfalls around it.it's shit that really makes me feel rejuvenated and empowers me.

yeah, that was pretty gay :p

I LOVE listening to Dimmu Borgir while standing out in the fucking pouring rain during a thunderstorm

Dimmu Borgir are gay anytime

I agree with most of what you're saying. But I just watched this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j_mDsBTQnE

And I can't fucking stand it :lol: fucking circus metal.
:lol: Techincally it's pirate metal, and I don't know wtf he is saying in Norwegian or whatever before the song but I've heard it so many times that I can recite it by heart. :lol: Kinda sad. I don't like how the Shipwrecked in Oslo dvd has so many fucking effects added and not enough film of the band actually playing... but I mean I still love it.

Arcturus rocks :kickass:
Fucking right. I was so depressed when they broke up, motherfuckers. No my best chance to see Vortex actually sing lead is if Code ever fuckign tours. Seeing him sing the few bits with Borgir was fucking epic though, I got to be right in front of him so that was awesome. /fanboi

yeah, that was pretty gay :p

Spanish is gay :loco:

i agree :lol: fucking spaniards

ontopic@ i'd love to see a Pantera gig :( they were fucking brutal live

:lol: Techincally it's pirate metal, and I don't know wtf he is saying in Norwegian or whatever before the song but I've heard it so many times that I can recite it by heart. :lol: Kinda sad. I don't like how the Shipwrecked in Oslo dvd has so many fucking effects added and not enough film of the band actually playing... but I mean I still love it.

This is what he says before the song starts:

"Thank you very much!
As you can see, the television are visiting us tonight, in black & white and nice colors. I guess we'll continue in a few moments... (Then he says some shit even I can't understand) ... The Chaos Path maybe? Exactly!"

i agree :lol: fucking spaniards

ontopic@ i'd love to see a Pantera gig :( they were fucking brutal live
Pantera, I always respected them, and that was stuff I listened to when I first got into metal but it's not something I enjoy to listen to nowadays. If you know what I mean. But I'd still go see them if they were still around :lol: I just wouldn't choose to hear "Walk" or something as the last song I could ever hear.

This is what he says before the song starts:

"Thank you very much!
As you can see, the television are visiting us tonight, in black & white and nice colors. I guess we'll continue in a few moments... (Then he says some shit even I can't understand) ... The Chaos Path maybe? Exactly!"

:lol: Thanks a lot! I also prefer the live version from SiO as opposed to the studio version of The Chaos Path that appears on La Masquerade Infernale. I think he does waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler shit with his voice live, especially when he sings Ad Absurdum.

i really don't like clean vocals like that outside melodic/power... only if the guy really pushes it

i really don't like clean vocals like that outside melodic/power... only if the guy really pushes it

Fair enough, I know what you mean I was the same way when I was younger. But now I like that style of vocals. Guys like Garm, Lazare, Vintersorg, Vortex... their style is not really powermetal but, just all around epic clean vocals.