the opeth tickets\flyers thread

opethpainter

the psychedelic servant
Jan 20, 2002
italy
jump.to
i was searching opeth images with the help of some search engines, and i found something i think is really interesting, like this...

20030209_1.jpg

or like this:

20030510.jpg

...so, is there anyone of you who wants to share his opeth show ticket or flyer?

post it...

the guys in that picture look nothing like anyone in opeth. and why is that one guy holding a book that is titled "physics"? no offense to anyone, but musicians, like actors, usually choose to pursue their craft instead of college and thus arent the most educated people. my point is that i doubt there are any pro musicians who know the difference between an integral and a differential. and thats ok.

Gunhaver, that's not fire.
I think it is supposed to be a guinea pig. :lol:

And the physics book I believe is merely signifying the genious of Peter and Mikael's songwriting, which leads me to believe that this is an old charicature from back when Peter actually did songwriting. And I must say its very cool.

Gunhaver said:
so after akerfeldt shaves his mustache off, he decides to masturbate while his lap is on fire? he has large biceps, too.
classic. pure gunhaver.

this artwork is odd.

osse87 said:
2. The physics book is probably there because Peter has a degree in maths (A high one, master or doctor or something)
Actually (if I'm not mistaken) he has a degree in physics, not math. I read it in an issue of Metal Maniacs.

Regarding the "oopeth cover" thread, maybe they should cover "Let's get Physical" by Olivia Newton John.:Smug: :yuk: