the "or" game

Maqus said:
He's gonna kick the shit out of you :mad:

I think I'll run faster anyway. :tickled:

dont be trying to change it around, ive nothing to do with it

...but anyway why would you run if hes attractive then? i guess you'd rather be a battered partner so... ah poor you :tickled:

ikeaboy said:
dont be trying to change it around, ive nothing to do with it

...but anyway why would you run if hes attractive then? i guess you'd rather be a battered partner so... ah poor you :tickled:

Seriously though, I think some fight is okay, I mean if I can hit too, and it's a friendly funny fight and he doesn't beat the shit out of me while I just bleed away. I also expect my boyfriend to be aggressive if it's needed, there's nothing worse than a man who's a chicken, once I went to a gig with my ex and a drunk guy bumped into him and he flung the guy away and the guy got really angry and came back and hit the ex, who was wearing glasses too and the glasses flew away, and I punched the drunk bastard without thinking, and the ex ran out to get the security guard while a fight almost broke out. Now it's funny but I went all pale and shaking with rage, not to mention the shame that he went out and left me in the shit. Fortunately, my sister was there :eek:

So maybe yes, I'd rather be a battered partner than have a partner battered in a shitty way. I know some people are more aggressive than others, I guess you bring it from the family :D

And I can always use a knife if things come to the wurst :heh: