the "or" game

"hit him vagy let him sleep"

woow :D

well, now I say let him sleep, though it depends what you want

Once I went :erk: cause I didn't want to let him sleep and it was bad, pretty bad. I should've played computer games instead :D

Hm, I just realized I might have o_O even though I didn't mean "it was bad" as "the sex was bad", it was just bad of me not to let him sleep, that's what I meant.

Maqus said:
Seriously though, I think some fight is okay, I mean if I can hit too, and it's a friendly funny fight and he doesn't beat the shit out of me while I just bleed away. I also expect my boyfriend to be aggressive if it's needed, there's nothing worse than a man who's a chicken, once I went to a gig with my ex and a drunk guy bumped into him and he flung the guy away and the guy got really angry and came back and hit the ex, who was wearing glasses too and the glasses flew away, and I punched the drunk bastard without thinking, and the ex ran out to get the security guard while a fight almost broke out. Now it's funny but I went all pale and shaking with rage, not to mention the shame that he went out and left me in the shit. Fortunately, my sister was there :eek:

So maybe yes, I'd rather be a battered partner than have a partner battered in a shitty way. I know some people are more aggressive than others, I guess you bring it from the family :D

And I can always use a knife if things come to the wurst :heh:

if only it was that straightforward, the shame that he went out? so stay an be beaten by ten others, why didnt he drag you with him? then you'd probably say ye were both running from it, talk about complex o_O

ikeaboy said:
if only it was that straightforward, the shame that he went out? so stay an be beaten by ten others, why didnt he drag you with him? then you'd probably say ye were both running from it, talk about complex o_O

It was straightforward, the drunk bastard was alone, as tall as me, one-to-one, like an old school battle :D

If my man had dragged me with himself, all right, at least he would've stayed with me :/ If there are ten, I'd run with him of course.

for your information: i wasn't thinking about anything obscene at all.
and i guess he's still sleeping.

sleeping in the park or sleeping in a hammock on the roof

ikeaboy said:

So I did run yesterday, from the gypsies :lol: No complexes though.