the "or" game

biting toenails, guess that's most disgusting it can get right.

i'm not feeling ok, i'm getting seriously ill.. :cry: my stomach turns :ill: headache killing me, i'm cold and i'm sure i have fever.. i can puke all over the place any time. there's a small bug walking around on my desk.

being ill with your mom taking care of you
or
being healthy and on your own

i have no moms here! :cry:

smell of burnt chicken feather smells like disznóölés imo. don't know the english word as they don't have things like that. well, as far as I know
anyway, must be better than burnt fart, so I choose that
sleeping wearing something or naked?

guess pink
that doesn't make me eyes hurt, neon colours do. especially when I have to make some bead-animal from those colours :yuk:
chatting on the net or on the phone (with a friend of course)

Loona said:
guess pink
that doesn't make me eyes hurt, neon colours do. especially when I have to make some bead-animal from those colours :yuk:
chatting on the net or on the phone (with a friend of course)

On the net, I'm :oops: on the phone, so much so that I don't make calls :D Well, I rarely do. I'd rather meet people.

You make bead-animals? :)

MSN or ICQ

Maqus said:
On the net, I'm :oops: on the phone, so much so that I don't make calls :D Well, I rarely do. I'd rather meet people.

You make bead-animals? :)

MSN or ICQ

ICQ, as I never used MSN before, but I did use ICQ (but this computer doesn't like it so I couldn't reinstall it)

about bead animals: yes I do :) I work for the bead shop in Müvész mozi (do you know the place?) now I'm there for more than 1,5 yrs so I hope I won't get fired :p I don't stay there, I only bring the keychains when they're ready :)

left or right hand? ;)

That's amazing, I know the place I've always wanted to buy something there cause their shopwindow is so nice :) I also watched a couple of movies in the cinema too, I've got mixed feelings about that place.

right hand

cocoa or capuccino

Maqus said:
That's amazing, I know the place I've always wanted to buy something there cause their shopwindow is so nice :) I also watched a couple of movies in the cinema too, I've got mixed feelings about that place.

right hand

cocoa or capuccino
cocoa.
if I can suggest you something, don't buy a thing there :p they are rather pricey, I know 'cause I work there... :lol: and for most of the things I know cheaper places where you can buy them, the beads I mean, not the necklaces and things they made
(okay, after this I WILL be fired :D )

e-mail or snail-mail? (okay I'm sure it's that simple that someone has already asked it...)

Loona said:
if I can suggest you something, don't buy a thing there :p

Well, I won't then :)

snail-mail, that's such a rare thing, e-mail is like breathing

long_hair_dachshund.jpg

or

anastasia.jpg

Maqus said:
Well, I won't then :)

snail-mail, that's such a rare thing, e-mail is like breathing

long_hair_dachshund.jpg

or

anastasia.jpg

if you want some beads and other things they sell, ask me and I hopefully can tell you some place cheaper ;)
and with the mail-topic I totally agree (not mentioning the fact that I'm pretty lazy in writing letters recently...)

I choose the second, cause it's home-made :D
spiders or scorpions?