The PERFECT 10

I never fucked a ten. I never fucked a ten. But one night, I fucked five twos. And I think that should count.

That said, Salma Hayeks your ten.
Beautiful, ballsy, smart, into movies, and a cool accent.

Yum

Ragamuffin stole my ten! She was all kinds of hot in Desperado! Daaaaaaaaamn!

Seriously, I like so many types o women I have varying degrees of the term 10. Bitch 10's are actually a 2 to me so...

Hmmm... Perfect 10, a nymphomaniac coke connection that owns a Ferrari dealership....

Ok, seriously then...

5'5'' , 115 lbs. , 32c, tattoos, pierced nips, tongue and cooch, must be intelligent and listen to metal. Hair color doesnt matter, but the face must be sweet.

I like way to many kinds of women. Asian are very cool, Older, younger, classy, goth, punk. If I could afford to live like a young Warren Beatty I would. I think Nicole Kidman is super hot. But then I like Brodie Armstrong from the Distillers too. Sarah Mighelle Gellar oh boy... Kathy Griffith is hot. That little blond on Smallville, cute as a button. I like a lot of girls that a lot of other people really don't find attractive. But really what matters most personality. The older you get you will learn that. An average girl gets a lot better looking if she has a great personality. But a pretty girl gets ugly fast if shes a bitch.

Daisy Fuentes, Halle Berry, Alisha Klass, Kirsten Dunst, Julianne Moore, Jennifer Connely, Jennifer Garner, the girlfriend in Airheads & the logistics engineer in our government shipping office (yes, the engineer's a SHE!) and last but certainly not least; Mistresses Maiden, Brat and Crystl!

{ . o O (boy am I a suck-ass) } :p :p

This is tough. Perfect 10 girls can be tough. Looking at a perfect 10 is one thing. That would be nice body--legs, ass, breasts, etc., nice face, nice hair, nice smile. That is the easiest 10 to find. Real perfect 10 in my book--nice body and face and hair, and conch etc. Need not be absolutely perfect but nice. Must have a great smile. Must have a sense of humor. Must be open to trying various things. No closed-minded bitches. Must enjoy sex and movies. Must be fiery. I like spunk, bordering on bitchy when necessary. Must be into having a good time. There's more but I'll stop there.

Now, the "perfect 10" night out(I think I have shared this before) with friends--Sitting at a blackjack table, I'm watching football on the TV screens around us, HOT naked chicks are serving drinks. I'm having a beer and a shot of Jager with my buddies. Anthrax is blaring on a speaker or playing on a stage nearby.