i transpire
will I arrive
a premonition
evidence
in the white
rusted
dissolving bonds

interesting..

dissolving bonds got the most votes out of any song by a long shot and had almost 50% of the votes for that cd. If we can take anything from these polls hopefuly the band will at least consider adding this song to the next set-list.

"I'm only gonna do songs from DO on because it would be too hard to do too many songs with screaming and that would be totally up to them of course just like any song they choose to play." that's from the first poll

Interesting results; Good songs
Somewhat unrealistic to be expected in the short term, as bands usually make a point of promoting their latest album, but could encourage the band to play some b - sides

what's with the hating on evidence it was prolly the best song when I saw 'em and prolly the best track on the cd, although criminals and teargas was up there too live.

yeah i would pick crimimals over a premonition and teargas over i transpire. evidence definitely deserves to be there.

i hope our campaign for dissolving bonds has some sort of effect.

catchy things are good too. I remember we talked about you not liking teargas that much either because it was verse chorus verse but it's katatonia and they pretty much have a formula it's not some progressive shred band. I get a ton of feeling for those two songs and I think they are some of the most emotional material around today and that's what katatonia is about, depressing emotional songs.

teargas gets to me on the verses and the first chorus, the problem is the chorus repetition. and it's not really the lack of progressiveness i'm whining about, it's rather the fact that evidence isn't very depressive.

actually viva isn't very depressing at all to me except a premonition, will I arrive and one year from now. it's more of a storyteller album with killer vocal lines and catchy melodies.

I know it's over but dispossession just tied with I transpire and I would definitely rather see dispossession. That's another track I would love to see.

I take dispossession over I transpire any day also

Evidence is a killer song;
Tell me a song with a better coda?