The Person Above Me Thread

^He makes fun of Eagle Fly Free (let people see... just make it your own waaaaaay...).

@Eagle Fly Free: I don't like Rage, I fucking LOVE THEM. I went to the Helloween & Rage concert in November, here in Barcelona. It was fucking great. I think that Rage are the most underrated band I know... they have put out like 15 or 16 albums and nobody in Spain knows them (and in other countries it'll be the same). Well, they're becoming a bit known, nowadays, because of Soundchaser (at last!) and it's good. I thought that I were the only one in the world that I knew them, before the concert. No, I wasn't, my friends like them too, I think that is the only band (along with Dark Moor) that we all like (we're five or six, but everyone of us likes different Styles).

Hail Rage.

By the way, what does "something uber alles" mean? I've heard it a million times in some songs, like California Uber Alles, by the Dead Kennedys.

And the last "by the way": By the way, wasn't I your enemy because I blamed Angra? :D Just Kidding :D

^ wears a hood, hoods aren't metal soldier!! take that crap off your headbanging tool!

---

dang, i thought it was something like "rules all" haha

hell yes they rule! soundchaser sounds REAALLY good, their composing is very mature and it shows, they're great musicians

about the angra thing, at that time i thought you were a moron but you're slowly redeeming yourself :p ;-)

^made the mistake of. . .

of. . . .

well, I can't think of anything now, but just you wait, :p

^is a sithwarriorchick

^ will get some explanation right now :lol:

it's because the right eye is actually painted, so it looks kinda weird
in the original pic, thomas' finger was covering my right eye, and when i did the full zombified avatar, the red light in my eye (wohoo :lol: :p) was covering the hole that i had to do to erase thomas' finger :D
So on this one, there was nothing to hide the hole, so i did a little repaint that made me look a bit (more) deformed :p

And damn, i should get a new avatar :lol: i'm not green anymore :lol: :p