The Person Above Me Thread

^its a reaper across my shoulders and the cloak comes down in shards and the shards turn into tree branches, down into the tree. the tree has a chunk taken out of the side with a bit of blood dripping down the side. theres an axe leaning up against the trunk, and a shack on fire in the background with the shadow of a figure standing in the door way while it burns. theres alot of other small details encorperated into it and everything has a personal meaning.......too bad i cant draw for shit and i need to find someone to draw it perfectly for me.

if youve ever seen the movie "Salton Sea" with Val Kilmer, its going to look similar to his tatoo, but very different and more elaborate

dilema1362 said:
^its a reaper across my shoulders and the cloak comes down in shards and the shards turn into tree branches, down into the tree. the tree has a chunk taken out of the side with a bit of blood dripping down the side. theres an axe leaning up against the trunk, and a shack on fire in the background with the shadow of a figure standing in the door way while it burns. theres alot of other small details encorperated into it and everything has a personal meaning.......too bad i cant draw for shit and i need to find someone to draw it perfectly for me.

if youve ever seen the movie "Salton Sea" with Val Kilmer, its going to look similar to his tatoo, but very different and more elaborate
DAMN! :headbang:

^^^i'm gonna get a tree on the back of my neck(personal thing)

a half skeleton, half flesh angel on my upper arm

big black angel wings on my back

a dragon arm wrap on my left arm that comes out of my left chest(heart area) and then the head stops near my wrist and the tongue is sticking out and it wraps around my ring finger

and maybe a few more

^bah! messed up my post

^^is a scotish ballbag
^im also gonna get a full sleave on my right arm, but i havent bothered planning it all out yet...but i do know that where it stops after the shoulder, its going to be "attached" by giant stitches

^ I think he is normal but a tad touched in the head. But we all are.
00001606.gif
Have a hug.