The Person Above Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
^must know that i adore elephants and sort-of identify myself with them. in personality. only. :p

^ Posted a Paatos song in the NP thread not too long ago, a very good thing indeed. And it was apparently a live version, which makes me very jealous indeed. Indeed.

YaYo said:
^ Posted a Paatos song in the NP thread not too long ago, a very good thing indeed. And it was apparently a live version, which makes me very jealous indeed. Indeed.
Buy the digipack version of Kallocain. Bonus DVD with 4 songs, one of them being Won't Be Coming Back. The drummer is pretty amazing.

^has an animated avatar, a thing which I didn't realize until some months ago

^ Has no avatar.. and therefore no identity.. :p

TheFourthHorseman said:
Buy the digipack version of Kallocain. Bonus DVD with 4 songs, one of them being Won't Be Coming Back. The drummer is pretty amazing.
:/ Just a few days after i purchased both Kallocain and Ayreon's "The Human Equation" i walked into a store where they'd apparently just got new stock in and they now had the versions of both with bonus DVDs. As i'd already bought the albums i didnt buy them.. :(

^started being mean, and isn't watching the Paatos DVD :p

So sell the one you have...I'd say the DVD is worth it. You have a job at least don't you? Btw, does the regular version have the thin-papered booklet too?

^ put that NP in just to spite me :/ :p

And yes, i just may have to sell this version and get the other. Thin-papered booklet? I'm not sure exactly what you mean, but i guess that in itself answers your question, the pages of the booklet were normal thickness..

^lives in a faraway land with kangaroos and various other animals that don't belong there

The booklet just looks and feels funny. I don't know if it's thinner than your standard booklet, but it's somewhat see-through at least. Nice layout anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.