The Person Above Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_Jester said:
Mags: Bring it! Your guys will be so coked up you won't know which end of a 47 inch blade to hold! :Smokedev:
Hold it, my misinformed friend.. We may be clever coke business entrepreneurs but we're not cokeheads

And we are valiant warriors! we never give in and we fight until victory! ..even if we have to kidnap some gringos ..and perhaps some red-coat soldier-wannabe Brits in the near future :heh:

^ Forgets we also have James Bond, so we will not only win any kind of war/battle, we'll also end up luring all the good-looking girls from the enemy.

^dead trees make you thristy? or the poison? don't drink the poison. You're too hott to die..
I wouldn't mind having the above guy as a slave... I'd like to actually. :D

@VC: You mentioned Coldplay in the NP thread so I thought you liked them. They are pretty cool IMO.

^probably has an attic flat in the center of paris and probably will never invite me there

^ is wrong, because I'm just outside Paris in a big house with my parents and they don't like people lol but I can invite you to be homeless in Paris, it's very comfy...

^ is interested in going to Paris??

Status
Not open for further replies.