The Person Above Me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
mjollnir1965 said:
^ is awful young to know that much about Zappa...
WTF! :mad:

^ has made me angry

...Why do people always just think/say that? Yes, because the MOST CHILDREN (YES SAY IT, LIKE I CARE?!) are like FUCKING THAT, YES I KNOW, FINE
YES I'm seventeen, yes I like metal, no I am not a goth, no I dont think I am sooooooooo depressed and yes Ive been confused and Yes I really like metal and I dont think thats sooooooo cooooooool, and NO I dont think I should belong to any group but I dont say "I am myself' even when thatS WHAT ALL THE FUCKERS OF MY FUCKING AGE DO, ISNT IT?! AND YES I AM ANGRY!

[edit] Okay, sorry Mjolnir, I guess Zappa wasnt a musician from "My Time" (*grunts*) but still thats not really a reason, right? I listen to metal from about 10 yrs ago too..

^has taken my last post completely out of context. I was surprised that's all. Calm down...didn't mean any disrespect from it. I am sorry if it upset you. I think it's good that you know about Zappa. Please acceot my apology.

^ Is way too nice to me, sorry I got this bitchy.. I'm getting really tired of it. Hearing it all the time. Have to live with the my-agers who are REALLY stupid and.. *sigh* Nm.

Sorry man :$ : )

Status
Not open for further replies.