The pics thread

Thanks. I didn't work very hard on them, as they were all pretty much done in five minutes or less.

Except the Jesus stuff, that crap was ridiculously huge (26x40 inches) - I planned on making prints, but the damned printers here ran out of ink. Since it also happened to be the end of the fiscal year, there weren't going to be any replacement cartridges till the start of the summer sessions.

26x40" is huge? :erk:

I'm talking about typical digital printers; and obviously it's not huge by canvas/any other medium standards (does it really need to be said? Even I've painted on 10x16 ft canvases before, and I consider myself a pretty horrid painter)- but this was my largest comp piece of art I've ever done, hence me saying "it was big".

I'm still pissed the school can have a $10,000 printer and run out of fucking ink...

I'm talking about typical digital printers; and obviously it's not huge by canvas/any other medium standards (does it really need to be said? Even I've painted on 10x16 ft canvases before, and I consider myself a pretty horrid painter)- but this was my largest comp piece of art I've ever done, hence me saying "it was big".

I'm still pissed the school can have a $10,000 printer and run out of fucking ink...

my work does that stuff, pretty amazing quality