The pics thread

Awww that's so cute on your part!

And disgusting on her part. *shudders*

It was so strange, because I've never had anyone offer something like that - even in exchange for my "intellectual services." I just buried my face into my arms while this girl Erin was yelling at everyone for being assholes to me. :cry:

I don't sexualize women enough to pay to have them dance sexually over me. So coked out whore or not I really don't care to get myself into situations in which I would be doing that.

the people who have great success with ladies are the ones who just don't give a SHIT at all. Seriously, I am talking about people who can walk up to models, talk to them for an hour and not give a FUCK what she thinks at all.

that's what everybody should strive to be like in my view (Not that you should pursue models, it's up to you who you choose to pursue, but that attitude is what everybody should have, it makes for a lot less pain and a lot less suffering when X girl doesn't like you for whatever reason)

gotta keep your eye on the big picture, it's the key to being constantly happy. Don't let any one single event get you down at all.

EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP TALKING TO DAVE. I'm going to be going through his posts giving him infractions now because he can't fucking listen.

my updated patch vest

l_ec00d7bfc69d14f3b8abd37244ebfb9d.jpg

Not bad...though that's the Celtic Frost logo, which I don't think Hellhammer ever actually used. :erk:

i need to start ordering stuff for my vest..good sites anyone? i already got a couple from rabid in another thread