The pics thread

LOL If I screw this up, I should kill myself

fingers_crossed.gif

oh, never mind, i thought that because you were dave you were talking about sex, but you really meant hammered when you said it. i personally dont like the taste of beer, but strangley enough i dont mind me some rum or whiskey! or stawberry daqueris because im a real man! some 21st birthday ill have!

oh, never mind, i thought that because you were dave you were talking about sex, but you really meant hammered when you said it. i personally dont like the taste of beer, but strangley enough i dont mind me some rum or whiskey! or stawberry daqueris because im a real man! some 21st birthday ill have!

I never understood the "manly drinking" mentality; if the "girliest" drinks mess you up faster (and usually taste better for those with a sweet tooth), then why should one go around drinking beers, ales, etc. that taste like liquified Kellogs cornflakes?

I never understood the "manly drinking" mentality; if the "girliest" drinks mess you up faster (and usually taste better for those with a sweet tooth), then why should one go around drinking beers, ales, etc. that taste like liquified Kellogs cornflakes?

Why would you try to hunt a bear when you can sustain your self off deer?

Because your a MAN!