The pics thread

and what would all 90 pounds of susperia do in that situation? :lol: Dana is probably stronger than half this (male dominated) board

She probably wouldn't have her friends parade her pictures around on the internet in the first place, so I highly doubt the conversation about ass workouts and fights would come up.

Also, being strong doesn't make you a decent human being; likewise is doesn't make you a decent poster.

She probably wouldn't have her friends parade her pictures around on the internet in the first place

wtf are you talking about? you think she is telling me to post these pics on here? :confused: :confused:. You realize how outrageous of a claim that is?

Also, being strong doesn't make you a decent human being; likewise is doesn't make you a decent poster.

WTF does this have to do with anything?

LMFAO at you

1)thinking that you are even in the same universe of hotness as dana is. Dana is a 9 9.5 ish, you're maybe a 5-6

2)Thinking that Dana allows people to walk over her, uhhh she's a fucking bodybuilder (IE squatting benchpressing like 180 190 pounds). Trust me, she has no problems standing up for herself... :lol:

Usually I read nothing you say unless it is quoted but I decided to view this post because it was directed towards me and I am bored(I have you on ignore in case you didn't know) so ummm yeah that woman isn't that good looking. Her jaw is too masculine and I have softer, more feminine features, my lips are fuller. Hers are on the brink of maggot lips. However, I know you are into that whole woman-almost-a-man thing so...

Aaaaaaaand I never said she couldn't stand up for herself physically, if she so chose----- I couldn't. I am a mere 100lb weakling with almost no muscle. I meant mentally, I am much stronger than her. However that is simply going by the vacant look on her empty face, perhaps I am wrong. Perhaps our body-building beauty queen of the night has an IQ on par with the greats such as Einstein and Kant?

Two women who are TRULY drool-worthy. (And also incredibly smart and gifted..)

l_58f944805358ac1f891cc93d112bd13e.jpg

RAIN PHOENIX

kate_winslet_denim.jpg

KATE WINSLET

:worship:notworthy:worship:

Kate Winslet is extremely beautiful...ever seen titanic? How do you not call that beauty?

Kate Winslet is an unbearable sight for my hormones. Look at the chin, it's mr.potato, and lest we forget the nose, it's like a semideflated baloon. Not to mention that she's as white as a cup of jizz and the only reason why they didn't killer in Titanic was because no one could tell the difference from when she was alive.

I wouldn't even touch that ugly trollop even if they gave me 10 warhammer miniatures.