Bring it!
Cat.jpg

lolcat11.jpg

funny-picture-cat-fail.jpg

StealBucketandCheeseburgerCat.jpg

lolcat.jpg

LOLCAT.jpg

xkcdcatmacro.png

So I now possess a camera + cable, so I can take photos and shit. So I did. But I suck at them. So I apologize for the shitty pictures; can't figure out how to turn the flash off.
DSCF0009.jpg

My desk, messy as fuck.

DSCF0010.jpg

Some of my fantasy novels; Jordan's WoT and also some R.A. Salvatore books. Normally Martin's a Song of Fire And Ice would be here too, but only the first book is; everything else is out on loan.

DSCF0012.jpg

More fantasy and s/f. Dune on the left, Terry Goodkind's the Sword of Truth series on the right. Great philosophical fantasy stuff, btw. At the top left is Orson Scott Card's Maps In A Mirror, a great collection of his short stories.

DSCF0013.jpg

My current guitar, an Ibanez RG. I like it, but will be getting a new one by the end of the summer.

DSCF0014.jpg

My amplifier, a Voxx 30 watt. On top are my picks. I use dunlop heavies. I also have some picks I've collected from concerts; one from Chris Brodrick, one from Dave Mustaine, and one from Johan Soderberg (Amon Amarth).

DSCF0015.jpg

An acoustic my aunt gave me. Actually pretty good. Wish it was a steel string, though. About 20 years old, so good sound.

DSCF0016.jpg

The majority of my CD collection. Not all that big. Mind you, at any one time a whole bunch of albums are out on loan. My music library on the computer has about 2x this many albums.

DSCF0018.jpg

A couple of my favorites I pulled out from whatever.

DSCF0020.jpg

Some more favorites. If I were to form a list of absolute favorites, many of these would be on it.

DSCF0022.jpg

More favs...

DSCF0025.jpg

Sometimes I buy little CD samplers from this used CD store. Technically they aren't supposed to be sold, so I get them pretty cheap. These are some pretty good ones. Amon Amarth DVD set there (best value ever).