The pics thread

The cover art for our EP! (when we can get someone to release this!)

l_44509d92142acb69dfb3c6b36d137196.jpg
Nice. Don't love the logo, but the rest is cool.

me from the show tonight. i will upload more of the rest of the band tomorrow. we got some GREAT shots. including some uber cool hair spinning ones
IMG_0927.jpg
PRECIOUS!
I'm wearing that shirt on the right right now...

PRECIOUS!

I'm wearing that shirt on the right right now...

funny story. both me and kevin showed up to pre-show practice with that shirt on. luckily i only play shows in cutoffs, so there was no risk of a fashion disaster

and i think that other picture of me is going on the xmas card

Did you guys use the same people responsible for the lighting of a Pink Floyd show?

the lighting at this place was pathetic. well, the entire venue was pathetic. but there were white lights in the front and colored lights in the back which we didnt really use because they were pink, yellow, and purple. hurray for indie venues...

yeah, we're never playing there agian. soooo much venue drama. but long story short. they cancelled the show and didnt tell anyone. it took us 3 hours to finally get ahold of someone. once we did start, there was no real sound guy. so sound was terrible for every band. then we only got $15 per band. youd think after their giant fuck up we'd atleast get money for gas
~gR~

the lighting at this place was pathetic. well, the entire venue was pathetic. but there were white lights in the front and colored lights in the back which we didnt really use because they were pink, yellow, and purple. hurray for indie venues...

yeah, we're never playing there agian. soooo much venue drama. but long story short. they cancelled the show and didnt tell anyone. it took us 3 hours to finally get ahold of someone. once we did start, there was no real sound guy. so sound was terrible for every band. then we only got $15 per band. youd think after their giant fuck up we'd atleast get money for gas
~gR~

Haha. Gotta love small places like that. Hopefully it was still an enjoyable show for you and your band.

yeah, we had a good time. but we are definitely looking forward to the show tomorrow, which is at a waaaaaaaaay better venue. premier venue for our scene actually
~gR~