The pics thread

How the hell are you going to get aids in a shower from not wearing sandals?

easy, i can see it now...

an aids bearer... is in the shower! and then, a... light bulb breaks into pieces and since there's no lights the aids bearer steps on the glass and bleeds everywhere and then they leave as you walk in. you take of your sandals, get in the shower, and wonder why it's dark. you take a step in to find a light and... you step in glass. bam, you have aids and you got it from the shower. the sad part is, if you just would've worn your sandals, you wouldn't die in the next 5-50 years...

easy, i can see it now...

an aids bearer... is in the shower! and then, a... light bulb breaks into pieces and since there's no lights the aids bearer steps on the glass and bleeds everywhere and then they leave as you walk in. you take of your sandals, get in the shower, and wonder why it's dark. you take a step in to find a light and... you step in glass. bam, you have aids and you got it from the shower. the sad part is, if you just would've worn your sandals, you wouldn't die in the next 5-50 years...

That's my chief concern and it's the reason I never bathe.

You have showers regularly so that baths are ok. You have baths to relax.

I wear sandals at the beach when I'm on holiday. Don't want sand in my socks now do I?