The pics thread

Holy shit, you're a chick?

I care! I don't want to say something perverted to one of the young boys on here and wind up featured on "To Catch a Predator". :oops::lol:

Hm. And here's me taking this as just general internet gayness that happens.

:zombie: I thought you were a dude this whole time.

Hah! I guess the user name and such isn't very feminine. It's cool.

Yeah. I only noticed too :lol: I also was convinced by the what I thought of as KKK members by a glance in your avatar :lol:

A/S/L/BUTTSECKS?

Wtf is wrong with you?
It's BOOBSPLZ.

gut.jpg

~gR~

I'm 20 and my real name isn't anything like Charlie, but that's what I tell people it is.

I think a lot of people here know what I look like, but here's a pic just in case.

l_c21c3569b5144c2ee152eb541a00e3-1.jpg

LK Boland.

urgh idk something French beginning with L?

Laetitia
Laure
Laurence
Lorraine
Louise
Luce

?

ANYWAY

I'm 17.

whats the cheapest flight to seattle? ;)
~gR~

I don't know, but if you decide to come visit and you're not a creepy serial killer, then I'll make you dinner and let you sleep on my couch. :)

:eek:

I feel betrayed.
That's not even your real facebook account is it?

Nah, that IS my real facebook account. I've been telling people that my name is Charlie for the last 2 years. Only people who have known me for a long time actually know my real name.

LK Boland.

urgh idk something French beginning with L?

Laetitia
Laure
Laurence
Lorraine
Louise
Luce

?

hhahaha. Why would I tell you?

oh right :p
Could we atleast query into the odd name switch?

Well, my parents renamed me (actual legal name changes) several times as a kid, and by the time they finally picked one, I was such a confused kid that I would start crying every time people asked me what my name was because I didn't know anymore.
People called me by a lot of random nicknames throughout my youth, because I didn't like the name my parents decided on, and then when I graduated high school I decided that when I moved across the country to go to college, I'd change my name and start fresh. I moved back home after a year and a half to go to UW but the name stuck. :)

the end.

Why's that?

Because about every other male member that frequents GMD Social has made a remark like that, or similar to it.
So in the obviously very likely event that Nuncheon decides to date an internet weirdo off UM (We only date 9's and 10's obviously) then you're at the back of the proverbial/metaphorical queue.

Story

the end.

Dude.
That's pretty odd.
Least you found a name you could settle on.