The pics thread

CaptPicard.gif

~gR~

Dogs suck, bunch of slobbering pieces of shit. Cats, with their individualistic attitudes and lack of compassion (except one of my cats who is weirdly compassionate) are far more fucking metuhl.

Dogs and cats are both great.

I wish I could have a cat right now but with three dogs in the house it would be difficult.

With that being said, here is one of my dogs having some fun with The Ultimate Warrior:

l_2e6053b7b025461dabd6783913aa497d.jpg

DOT.

I love/hate how every time someone says they like something on this forum, immediately someone else has to counter with "Huuurrr dduuuurrrr no way man, apples are teh suck! Oranges for teh muthafucking WIN!! Oranges are METAL!! OMG anyone who likes apples is a RAGING HOMOSEXUAL FAGGOT!!"

FIRST CANDIDATE FOR POST OF THE YEAR

I wish I could have a cat right now but with three dogs in the house it would be difficult.

With that being said, here is one of my dogs having some fun with The Ultimate Warrior:

l_2e6053b7b025461dabd6783913aa497d.jpg

SECOND CANDIDATE FOR POST OF THE YEAR. I HAD THE HULK HOGAN ONE. ONE TIME I TOOK A BUNCH OF SHEETS OF PAPER AND SCRIBBLED RED INK ALL OVER THEM AND LEFT A TRAIL OF THEM TO HIM ON THE FLOOR IN MY ROOM TO MAKE MY MOM THINK I WAS BRUTAL AND STABBING.

ultimate warrior was my absolute favorite when i was a kid. i have the wrestling buddy, its somewhere in my moms basement.
~gR~