The pics thread

NNEERRDDSS!!!!!

No no no, I'll speak in defense of anyone who likes to talk about the first star trek series; that shit is hilarious, even more so that the Batman show starring Adam West. But if you talk about ST any further and then start yammering about fucking star wars, yeah, ogre is warranted.

EDIT: Black Death is fucking awesome.

This made me laugh.

amonamarth.jpg

lolz /mu/

I used to have this permanent trap called skill drain and it would piss off all my friends who had egyptian god cards.

Sounds like a noob-fest. A Skill Drain deck could work, but it would have to be geared around protecting that card, and having a bunch of beat-down monsters. Judgement of Anubis was good for that. You also need Jinzo insurance and ways to destroy Royal Decree.

My deck was also geared for other stuff. But the main way I used to fuck my opponents over big time was with skill drain.

No no no, I'll speak in defense of anyone who likes to talk about the first star trek series; that shit is hilarious, even more so that the Batman show starring Adam West. But if you talk about ST any further and then start yammering about fucking star wars, yeah, ogre is warranted.
I speak from experience when I say Star Trek fans seek each other out in order to blabber endlessly about it. I've found a podcast to help get it out of my system as well. Prevents me from annoying everyone by talking about it in real life.

You know... I'm gonna have to be honest here... I've never had the desire to bury my face in someone's ass. There's poopy there... or at least there was. There's a perfectly good place just opposite of that, and well, it's just the bees knees, my friend.