The pics thread

:erk:Negro monster truck. Biggest waste of money ever.
pieceofshitcar.jpg

:lol:

I don't she's a good girl and she can stay that way, that way I can dream about being with her one day.

ARGH

I've always wondered what's up with the random star tattoos. Why just a completely random star? Did I miss a huge and relevant cultural movement somewhere? Also, it's not only hipsters but usually the nu metal people lost in time who have a hundred scattered piercings and tattoos and spiked hair, that have the mysterious random star tat. Why?

Converse all-stars for the summer and combat boots for the winter is the only way to go. I don't care if it is hippsterish. :cool:

Also, hoodies > normal sweaters.

Skate shoes are best, i wear my Etnies every month of the year, they can take any kind of weather. Plus they look good and feel nice. Combat boots look like shit imo.

ARGH

I've always wondered what's up with the random star tattoos. Why just a completely random star? Did I miss a huge and relevant cultural movement somewhere? Also, it's not only hipsters but usually the nu metal people lost in time who have a hundred scattered piercings and tattoos and spiked hair, that have the mysterious random star tat. Why?

I don't get the random star tattoo either. However, I have been thinking about getting a few different sized stars around my current tattoo just to dress it up a bit. I guess that is pretty gay of me or whatever.

Skate shoes are best, i wear my Etnies every month of the year, they can take any kind of weather. Plus they look good and feel nice. Combat boots look like shit imo.
Heh, I think combat boots look nice, if you were them discreetly (as in having your pants over them, not inside them). I've been wearing skate shoes for probably more than half of my life though so I support your choice too. I still have a DVS keyring from the 90s with my keys! :cool: