The Picture Thread

bathroom.jpg

some pictures from the Metalfest Vienna, more coming soon (I dont have anymore webspace, have to wait till I get my new one...)

In Flames (for Dunc ;) )

InFlames13.jpg

InFlames16.jpg

Within Temptation (didnt like them tho)

WithinTemptation31.jpg

Finntroll ( :wave: Eos, what did u gave them to drink that he looks like that ;) )

Finntroll1.jpg

Graveworm

In Action
Graveworm11.jpg

Party (with some other mads)....

party1.jpg

And for the older generation ;) Destruction

Destruction06.jpg

more coming soon :) cheers

party1.jpg

Héhé, there are the guys from Die apocalyptischen reiter... they rule!!! I saw them on no mercy festival, in Wacken and in Summer breeze, and they're getting better each time!!! !:headbang:

InFlames13.jpg

I got the same shirt as Bjorn wears on this pic... :cool:

And the Within Temptation is making me wanna puke sorry... :ill:

I really can't stand them anymore, they are boring... They played a new song in Summer breeze and her voice was faaaaaaar too high... beurk!!!

I also dont like her voice, its getting on my nerves... they have some nice parts musically, some nice melodies too but the voice is really too high... and I also prefer Nightwish in this kind of music!

About Apokalyptische Reiter I really really really love their song "We will never die", I saw them also 3 times now and I always have to bang when hearing this song hehe ;)

DragonLady1 said:
Finntroll ( :wave: Eos, what did u gave them to drink that he looks like that ;) )
You know, I have this custom.. after every Finntroll gig I'm drinking finnish beer :D. Tho the guys had some of that german beer :ill:.

Nice pics! ;)
I'm just off to the city to get mine :) tho it'll take till Friday till I get The Crown and In Flames :(