The picture thread

Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

don.jpg

how the bloody hell did you do that, pieter???

ok, explanation: thats a pic from my senior year at my high school. we're playing a brutal :)lol:) turkish game called "long donkey." basically, the point of the game is to knock down the other team under you. it's a very manly game. see, all the girls are watching. they wouldnt dare to get near, lol! and the one standing up right beside the blue mat of the basket is filthy sanchez! and i played with a bandage on my knee that day! *MAN*

Originally posted by Don Corleone
AND YOU GO AHEAD AND TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT PIETER!
i just opened the pic (the link to it) in a browserwindow, so i saw the pic then.
I saved it on my HD and transferred it to my own webspace. And then I put that link on...

i can arrange something for you, but we speak about that on ICQ. if you're not able to do so now, we'll talk about it some other time.
Cheers.

ok, talk to you later on icq about that. i definitely want some space of my own, pieter. i'll be away for 9-10 days (vacation and skiing and stuff), so when i get back, i'll catch you on icq deffo! thanks a lot for the trouble man. you're a true friend!

that game was also popular in my country when i was younger in the communistic times - i'm sure that nobody now will agree to play it coz it's fucking gay-ish:lol: