The picture thread

argh, silvère, you ruined this thread (okay i did as well) but this one is even worser!!!!

:lol: jealous Mariner ? Dont worry dude, i've many amazing pics of you (wait for the next issue of gala metal... :p )

The question is : will i really ruin the thread with a pic of Mariner and Cristina... ???

adale.jpg

this guy was taken from "a perfect day" video, and he really needs to see an dentist...

Originally posted by silvère
:lol: jealous Mariner ? Dont worry dude, i've many amazing pics of you (wait for the next issue of gala metal... :p )

The question is : will i really ruin the thread with a pic of Mariner and Cristina... ???

Ruining? From me and Christina not, but with that Mehdifellor on it will :mad:
Galametal, me arse

'this guy was taken from "a perfect day" video, and he really needs to see an dentist...'

remake video i guess, it's the ex-singer of pogues
:)
does someone know where you can find popes albums?

you were only caught yesterday backstage with that blondie trying to moon walk over you while she rubbed her leather belt string things in your face claiming that it was her mothers pubic hair.
:p

Originally posted by siderea
'this guy was taken from "a perfect day" video, and he really needs to see an dentist...'

remake video i guess, it's the ex-singer of pogues
:)
does someone know where you can find popes albums?

I'll have a look for the Popes albums over here. Theyre playing Dublin in March if you're interested