The picture thread

Yesterday, I went to one of my best friend's birthday party... :)

I was drunk (see my Leffe bottle at my feets) and we jammed a bit... :loco:

Here I'm covering Sepultura's "Slave new world" with me mates from the killer band called NO-LOKOST. (http://www.no-lokost.be.tf) :headbang:

thortyir.jpg

Other covers played: Metallica "Sad but true" "For whom the bell tolls" "Enter sadman", Slayer "raining blood" or Fear factory "Self bias resistor"... among many others... :cool::Spin::D

Note for Ciderbreath: Enjoy my Gronib' T-shirt mate! :D ;) :d

Thortyir said:
Yesterday, I went to one of my best friend's birthday party... :)

I was drunk (see my Leffe bottle at my feets) and we jammed a bit... :loco:

Here I'm covering Sepultura's "Slave new world" with me mates from the killer band called NO-LOKOST. (http://www.no-lokost.be.tf) !:headbang:

thortyir.jpg

Other covers played: Metallica "Sad but true" "For whom the bell tolls" "Enter sadman", Slayer "raining blood" or Fear factory "Self bias resistor"... among many others... :cool::Spin::D

is that a punker on the stage?

Nah, they're a great band and really good friends!
they play a sort of Power-death metal, between Testament & Dying Fetus... They're ACE!
But they amke some covers on stage, like "Slave new world", "Raining blood" & Death's "Spirit crusher"...
But yesterday, we played "Slave new world", "raining blood", and then jammed on a bunch of songs...
One of the greatest moment of my (short) career! :lol:

Thortyir said:

Haha I got the same one one year ago at one their shows ! ' Quand Y'en a marre, y'a Gronibard ! '
I'll check your mate's site tomorrow, sounds interesting. Challengers for DB ?? :devil:

P.S : And i was wearing the T-Shirt at TODT's last gig haha, a short hair fatty with a Gronib' T-shirt and camouflage Converses among a horde of true evil doomsters haha , i felt so :cool:

i downloaded their song and indeed they are good. But I think I had already heard this song before, maybe a demo version or somthing, and I knew their name before so ...