The picture thread

emm, i don't know how to do that but even if i did i wouldn't do so. anyways, change the subject now, i feel uncomfortable... :oops:

You can't force the sun to come out if he doesn't want to.

:p

[how clever I am today :devil: ]

Seriously, not everyone likes the idea of putting their picture on the net. I can understand that.

[fucking post needs editing all the time :)]

we'll get our antimartyr active service unit to take pictures of you when they're on duty of thessalonika. you will be unmasked sol.

DragonLady1 said:
anyone who knows or likes Wolfsheim? Kind of different music but Peter Heppner has just a great voice :)

yes i know wolfsheim, but only a few songs, like the new one or once in a lifetime. i think the music is nothing special, but the songs i know are ok, and thevoice too. Peter Heppner has also done a song with Alice2 (Secret Discovery members) if you know them. That one is quite good too.

Here's another one for the ladies:

sven05.jpg

but he doesnt look like this anymore, that must be an old picture, his hair is different now and he looks more like a man ehe
but check his singing, they have some nice songs, tho its really nothing special... oke, some hits but the rest is all the same I think...