The picture thread

Thortyir said:
Summer breeze is confirmed for sure... I don't know about Vienna... But I was really surprised at graspop, it was the 3rd time i saw them, and it was faaaaaaaar the best! !:headbang:
I just saw that it's first Summer Breeze and then Vienna.. Ah well, we can't have everything I suppose *g*

I saw them for the fourth time at the Graspop. Summer Breeze coming soon and most probably all the 5 gigs with the X-Mass fest in December:headbang:

Eos said:
I just saw that it's first Summer Breeze and then Vienna.. Ah well, we can't have everything I suppose *g*

I saw them for the fourth time at the Graspop. Summer Breeze coming soon and most probably all the 5 gigs with the X-Mass fest in December!:headbang:

Yeah, X-mass fest in Antwerp is confirmed... we'll have Deicide, Amon amarth, destruction, misery index, dex-scented, sadus and the mighty Finntroll... :headbang:

Graspop metal meeting, 8 am sunday morning... 24 hours without sleep and a lot of booze... :D

groupefuck.jpg

From left to right: Me, steph, fred & arnaud from No-Lokost & severine...

Rock on! :headbang:

Crack Hitler said:
You're barbequeing your ass?!? !:eek:

Even we finns don't do stupid things like that when we're drunk. We only get drowned with our fly open...

In fact I can't tell what I was about to do... :ill: A friend post some pics on his website... I show you some from Graspop which are not under censorship...:D