The picture thread

priceless.jpg

beggar.jpg

94213915.jpg

Thortyir said:
I'm waiting for you to post the "cow pic" Pieter... I didn't see it yet... Must be a funny one... :D:D:D
aye

but i need to load my batteries of my camera first..., some cunt at graspop stole my spare ones during the maiden gig :(

Eos said:
Actually there's everyone exept Gordon ;) *g*
His reason for not beeing in the band is that it's not really cool if all the bandmembers are in both bands :lol:

That is funny... :lol: But Dave is no more a member of Malevolent creation... Last time i saw them on stage, Tony Laureano was behind the drum kit... :confused:

Thortyir said:
But Dave is no more a member of Malevolent creation... Last time i saw them on stage, Tony Laureano was behind the drum kit... :confused:
Exactly! Don't ask me why *gg*.. As far as I know Dave is getting his second kid pretty soon.. Maybe two bands was just getting too much :confused:

BTW there are also a few pics of Messiah who played the same evening
101-0116gr.jpg

Thortyir said:
Rotten sound was supposed to play too... :( And those bastards didn't pay a visit to Belgium... :(
Yeah, they left a day before the swiss gig :( ... And we had to see Messiah instead. Well at least I had a great time with the Hate Plow guys during Messiah's gig *ggg*
Thortyir said:
Anyway, i'll see Malevolent creation @ Wacken! !:headbang:
Have fun! :yell:
I was asked to take some pics at Wacken but had to say no... Well, beeing in Finland at that time is not bad either
aetsch.gif
*ggggg* FIIIIINNTROOOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!! :D

Eos said:
Hmm, I hope that Finntroll will first play at that festival in Vienna and then at the Summer Breeze *ggg* :D

Summer breeze is confirmed for sure... I don't know about Vienna... But I was really surprised at graspop, it was the 3rd time i saw them, and it was faaaaaaaar the best! :headbang: