The picture thread

goths are a bid laugh nowadays. shame cos some bands that play decent music are characterized as goth when they have nothing to do with it. if they don't like life why don't they jump of a cliff?

Belgian Doom Night - pictures
Skepticism :hotjump:, Insanity Reigns Suprem, Pantheist, Despond, Cambian Dawn & Until Death Overtakes Me live pix (club Mundo - Zottegem - April 19th 2003)

http://metalphotos.free.fr/belgian-doom-night-19-04-03/index.html

have fun

Finnish Funeral doom in action ...
skepticism0013_jpg.jpg

Eos said:
There it's not about having fun but about who's more goth :Smug:

it's not only like this in Zurich, but in the whole scene(of course there are some exceptions). The same scenarion i watched last year at Mera Luna, who's more evil, who's more dead, whatever. I haven't felt very comfortable. I mean i think that most of the people are very ok and that, i wouldn't want to speak to someone who looks like a vampire puked all the blood he just sucked from whomever on his white shirt (all make up of course).
Anyway, the atmosphere on these concerts is nothing for me.

hm, that blood thing on a white shirt remembers me something ;)
(who will guess it gets 100 points haha ;) )

hm, I was at the Wave Gotik Treffen in 2000, I didnt see that the people were unfriendly or something, was just funny cause most of the goths got burned by the sun after the first day, at the end of the day their face wasnt white anymore but red :D

but its true that this behaviour of trying to be sooo evil or sooo dead is kind of ridiculus, but its not only in the goth scene... go to a black metal gig, its even worse there.... :Smug:

dont push it ghostie
evilgrin.gif
evilgrin.gif

ghostbusters.jpg

What the hell is up with these damn hungryuns these days?? Did someone increase their radiation dosage or something???

i think marduk's drummer must have parkinson or something. that's the only way to explain how he plays so fast...